Even on a moonless night
When skyward turned in occhiolism
At the wideness of the dark
The greatness of the void
Stars still whisper light
Across the centuries
And hope
Electrons through the night
Occhiolism - Defined by the Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows as: the awareness of the smallness of your perspective. (Click on the link and it has a whole paragraph for a definition!)
To electron - Defined by me as: To penetrate the essence of everything.
Written for dVerse.
Oooooo. "Electrons" as verb is wonderful! A great choice! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat use of electrons. Thanks for the new word explanation. Sounds sort of like the sorrow of alcoholism.
ReplyDelete'Hope electrons through the night' has a nice ring to it. I like the flow and feeling of your poem
ReplyDeleteLove the electron verb... it sizzles
ReplyDeleteWow! 'hope
ReplyDeleteElectrons through the night' !
Oh this left me breathless!!❤️
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. I love the use of "electron".
ReplyDelete"and hope electrons through the night"
ReplyDeleteWhat a WONDERFUL line! And how we need this right now....I'm writing this line down in my journal....it's a keeper! :)
"Obscure sorrows" is a nice subject for a dictionary. I liked these lines:
ReplyDelete"Stars still whisper light
Across the centuries
And hope"
Penetrating words.
ReplyDeleteLove this one!
ReplyDelete